Client project examplesFINANCIAL SERVICES
- Top 4 Australian Bank: EYC3 is enhancing finance and risk management capabilities by establishing a centralized, trusted finance and risk data source from 40+ product systems using data vault architecture and data-driven agile delivery. EYC3 provided insight into relationships between revenue loss, churn, customer satisfaction and home loan performance.
- Major Australian Insurer: Executive decision making through strategic information management using data vault, a flexible, scalable data modelling technique and a data-driven agile delivery approach.
- Major Australian Insurer: Single customer view by ‘natural’ segments. EYC3 has developed a platform to revolutionize the customer experience with a true single view of customer divided into ‘natural’ segments for reduced business risk and improvements in marketing, pricing and claims processing efficiency.
- Australian federal government department: Agile data warehousing scaled up to the enterprise. The solution is now an industry standard data warehouse option and assists the department to manage the $9 billion Aged Care spend in Australia by providing accurate, timely and consistent data for more informed decision making.
- Micro-simulation for residential energy demand: Model the impact of disruptive factors (e.g. electric vehicles, solar, battery storage) on future residential energy demand using EYC3’s world-leading predictive residential electricity demand micro-simulation model.
- State government department: Advanced analytics strategy recommendations and solution blueprint in just five weeks to support transport analytics.
- Major Australian energy generation and storage organization: Migrated 1.6 million customers to a new billing platform and supported the transition of 2.9 million new customers (when the organization acquired another energy operator) to the same new billing platform.
- Global mining company: We provide Analytics as a Service on maintenance effectiveness and improvement opportunities on ship loaders. We combined six months of maintenance records with financial, availability, utilization and production data to develop unique visualizations to help understand the maintenance cost profile and strategy effectiveness of each ship loader.
- Large Australian Supermarket Retailer: The Customer Data Platform project included: aggregating data from multiple sources to a single connected customer record; implementing a big data platform for customer analytics; and deploying cloud-based Hadoop technology for fast implementation. Business benefits included: significant uplift in sales ranging between 0.75-0.9% depending on customer groupings; providing new insights into customer behaviors; and improving customer experience.
EY Synapse accelerates speed to insights by operationalizing data & advanced analytics quickly and cost effectively on an analytics-as-a-service platform.